Thursday, January 20, 2011

iPhone4’s Proximity issues cause problem during calls

iPhone4’s Proximity issues cause problem during calls

iphone 4 iPhone4s Proximity issues cause problem during calls

It’s pathetic. That proximity issues happen during the incoming calls in the 4th Gen. iPhone. The experts at 9to5mac acknowledged that caller predicts the iPhone 4 is away from the receiver and feels a distortion in voice while making the call. The volume of the caller disappear while talking on phone and no identification spot has been found to check , where the volume is mute in the calling procedure. Users complaints come in bundles to heal the issue in a quick time. Seems difficult.

One of the Expert Christopher Menendez at 9to5mac revealed the information after spot out the problem:

Yesterday, after camping out 13.5 hours in jacksonville, a 2 hour drive from Tallahassee where I’m currently attending FSU, I noticed my calls were hanging up out of nowhere. I didn’t attribute this to the antenna problem because not only do I have a bumper but the call also did not show up as failed, merely as hung up (would return me to my recent calls page). I then started thinking i might be cheek dialing…a quick call to moviefone to give me a chance to mess with the proximity sensor using my hands showed it is COMPLETELY out of wack. It takes too long to turn off once you put it to your face (thus hanging up on people with my cheek) and would turn on immediately after pulling it away from my face half an inch. A quick search on google and the macrumors forums show that many people are experiencing the problem

[Via BGR]